Matsuura Machinery USA, located in St. Paul, MN, is the the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation and provides the premium service, applications, and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. Since 1935, Matsuura has been a leader in developing and manufacturing innovative machining equipment to ensure that manufacturing professionals always have the tools they need to create high quality parts.
Matsuura delivers unmatched excellence in automated, unmanned machining, 5-axis palletized manufacturing solutions and metal laser sintering/hybrid milling innovation.
As we continue to expand and grow, we are seeking proficient and knowledgeable individuals who are eager to be a part of our Matsuura family and maintain our premium CNC machine tool reputation.
Matsuura USA is proud to offer employees benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Matsuura USA is also proud to offer 401(k), life insurance, long term disability, voluntary short term disability, PTO, and holidays.
Matsuura USA is an equal opportunity employer.
For questions, please contact Matsuura Human Resources HERE.
- *Receive all vendor invoices (most come to the accounting email, some need to be obtained)
- *Match invoices to purchase orders and packing slips
- *Properly code and voucher invoices to correct g/l account number
- *Audit invoices for correct pricing and quantities prior to payment
- *Obtain approvals on invoices
- *Present weekly check generation report for approval
- *Print check and obtain signatures for mailing
- *Audit and process freight bills
- *Respond to vendor inquiries
- *Reconcile vendor statements, research and correct discrepancies
- *Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- *Enter new vendors and set up Vendor Document Profiles if needed
- *Assist with other projects as needed
- *Daily AR invoicing
- *Progressive billing on Machines
- *Process all RMA and manual credit memos
- *Application of customer payments
- *Process credit card payments in PayPal
- *Process credit reference requests as needed
- *Enter new customers and set up Customer Document Profiles
- *Bi-monthly Collections follow-up with Customers
- *Balance daily inventory
- *Prepare complete, timely and accurate journal entries, account reconciliations and analysis on a monthly basis
- *Liaison between accounting and other departments
- *Ensure proper controls are in place and followed/Responsible for upholding SOPs and internal control across the company and vendors
- *Support the finance department in adherence to company expectations and budgets
- *Process the following utilities on a daily basis:
- *Activate/Deactivate Posted Transactions – A/P
- *Activate/Deactivate Posted Transactions – A/R
- *Change PO Status Utility
- *Change CO Status Utility
- *Mass Journal Posting
Job Skills / Requirements
- *A degree in Accounting is preferred; a 2-year Associate Accounting degree is required. 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in Accounting is preferred.
- *Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates well with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities; demonstrates ability to work independently
- *Microsoft Office products knowledge required
- *Should be proficient in Microsoft Excel including running reports, creating charts, updating financial statements, and setting up formulas
- *Should be detail oriented with the ability to maintain and analyze data accurately and timely
- *Should be a motivated self-starter, team player able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- *Candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
- *Candidate must pass a criminal background check