Matsuura Machinery USA, located in St. Paul, MN, is the the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation and provides the premium service, applications, and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. Since 1935, Matsuura has been a leader in developing and manufacturing innovative machining equipment to ensure that manufacturing professionals always have the tools they need to create high quality parts.
Matsuura delivers unmatched excellence in automated, unmanned machining, 5-axis palletized manufacturing solutions and metal laser sintering/hybrid milling innovation.
As we continue to expand and grow, we are seeking proficient and knowledgeable individuals who are eager to be a part of our Matsuura family and maintain our premium CNC machine tool reputation.
Matsuura USA is proud to offer employees benefits including medical, dental, and vision. Matsuura USA is also proud to offer 401(k), life insurance, long term disability, voluntary short term disability, PTO, and holidays.
Matsuura USA is an equal opportunity employer.
For questions, please contact Matsuura Human Resources HERE.
- *Establish sales targets for Distributors, help generate orders, and obtain leads.
- *Troubleshoot and resolve multifaceted challenges that exceed the scope of Matsuura Distributors.
- *Adheres to the Company’s guidelines for sales reporting activities including tracking and updating leads, opportunities, accounts, contacts and orders in company CRM system.
- *Creates awareness of Matsuura machine tools and participates in industry tradeshows to assist in promoting Matsuura machine tools.
- *Travels frequently to Distributor and Customer sites to monitor and assist with sales and orders as well as provide training and support on Matsuura machines, controls and software.
- *Possesses and maintains an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and Matsuura Machinery product lines.
- *Possesses and maintains an in-depth knowledge of Matsuura machine tool competitors.
- *Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Skills / Requirements
- *A 4-year engineering or business degree or equivalent job experience preferred.
- *Qualified candidate must possess a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the sales of sophisticated CNC Machine Tools.
- *Experience with 5-axis and pallet pool solutions would be a plus.
- *Applications Engineers with 3 to 5 years hands on 5-axis experience seeking a potentially new professional challenge stepping into the sales arena are encouraged to apply.
- *Sales management experience at distributor or builder level is preferred.
- *Excellent technical, communication, and presentation skills as well as the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics required.
- *Basic understanding of part processing (i.e., the ability to look at a part print and know which Matsuura model is the most likely solution for the customer).
- *Exhibits good interpersonal skills; possesses good networking capabilities; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities.
- *Should be a motivated self-starter, team player able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- *Consistent travel is required.
- *Candidate must live within the specified region or territory. Some relocation assistance may be provided for the right candidate.
- *Candidate must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- *Candidate must pass a criminal background check.