St. Paul, MN (February 9, 2017) — Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. continues the expansion of the company’s Service Department in St. Paul, MN and is seeking a Service Assistant.
As the company continues to experience soaring demand for Matsuura high speed and high precision CNC machine tools, Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. is in search of a qualified individual to join the company as Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Service Assistant. The Service Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Service Department’s requirements. The position also performs duties to support a consistently high quality of service support on machine sales and effective support of the operational policies and procedures.
The Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Service Assistant will report directly to the Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Service Manager and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Communicate with Service Manager and Service Coordinator regarding new machine delivery schedules and sales projects
Record and maintain 3rd party options and options from parent company in Japan and update CRM as needed and ERP systems accordingly
- Obtain and maintain install documents from Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Distributors
- Obtain and maintain FANUC data and documents
- Produce and maintain technical bulletins and repair manuals
- Enter inbound call sheet data into CRM and ERP systems and create incident reports
- Create SROs within ERP system and complete invoicing SROs once service work is completed
- Obtain and maintain spindle install documents in ERP system
- Enter machine install reports and supply parent company in Japan with inventory evidence reports
- Maintain open lists of parent company in Japan’s required updates (modification kits, software upgrades, etc.) that need to take place, coordinate with Service scheduling to best utilize field technical time when at the customer location
- Possess and maintain an in-depth knowledge of machine tool industry and Matsuura Machinery product lines
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Preferably, the qualified candidate for Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Service Assistant will possess a degree in Engineering or related field and mechanical and electrical repair knowledge. Excellent technical, communication and presentation skills and the ability to read and interpret drawings and schematics required. Knowledge of Matsuura Machinery product lines is a plus.
Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. seeks a motivated, self-starter and team player capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously. Microsoft Office products knowledge required.
Candidate must pass a criminal background check and drug test and meet the physical requirements of the Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. Service Assistant position.
Matsuura Machinery USA, located in St. Paul, MN is the importer of Matsuura machining centers in the United States. We deliver unmatched excellence in high speed and high precision CNC machine tools. As the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan, Matsuura USA provides the service, applications, and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business.
Job Reference Code: MMU-016
For questions, please contact Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. at [email protected] or 651-289-9705.
Matsuura Machinery USA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.