St. Paul, MN — (April 5, 2019) Registration continues for Matsuura’s advanced educational Technology Seminars at the IMAGINE.CREATE.INNOVATE Open House April 23-24, 2019.
Invest in yourself and your company–attend Informative Technology Seminars: We have partnered with the best in the industry to deliver technology seminars and help you discover engineering solutions for your manufacturing challenges.
CAMplete Solutions Inc. will show how you can transition from 3 to 5-axis in a simple, effortless and cost-effective manner.
hyperMILL & Fraisa USA will present a seminar on Barrel Cutting: Learn how metal removal rates and surface finishes can be dramatically improved using new barrel tools (Circle Segment Cutters).
Raptor Workholding Products will explain how to machine multiple parts with one workholding solution.
PQI will show how to manage in-process inspection & CMM Inspection.
Sandvik Coromant will present two sessions: 1) Manufacturing Economics & 2) High Speed Milling
Matsuura USA will present: WHY 5?
Transitioning Into 5-Axis
Matsuura Simple Automation
Matsuura Advanced Manufacturing
Matsuura will also present: Using Hybrid AM to Supercharge your Injection Molds
Matsuura will also feature the following Partners and their products at the event:
- Big Kaiser Precision Tooling
- CARON Engineering
- Kurt Manufacturing Company
- MasterCAM / ProtoTek Engineering
- Midwest Cam Solutions, Inc. / GibbsCam
- SOLIDWORKS CAM / Hawk Ridge Systems
At the Open House, Matsuura will debut the company’s latest machines, the MAM72-70V, a high speed, large capacity 5-axis vertical machining center and the MX-850 PC4, an automated version of the large capacity 5-axis vertical machining center.
Matsuura Machinery USA will also showcase the following machines at the Open House:
- The CUBLEX-35 5-Axis Multi-Tasking Machining Center with turning and grinding capability equipped with a 32 Pallet Tower and a 320 Tool Matrix Magazine
- The H.Plus-504 Horizontal Machining Center outfitted with 500-by-500-mm pallet and #40-taper spindle
- The H.Plus-630 High Performance Machining Center designed for hard metal cutting with a standard 12K spindle offering 451N·m of torque
- The LF-160 Linear Motor Machine for high-speed and high-precision machining of smaller workpieces employing linear motor technology
- The MX-330 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center configured with 10 pallets and 90 tools providing affordable and reliable unmanned 5-axis production utilizing a standard Matsuura-made high accuracy spindle of 15,000 RPM with 119.3 N·m of torque
- The MX-520 PC4 5-Axis Vertical Machining Center, outfitted with 90 tools, a 4 pallet changer and equipped a Matsuura MAXIA 12K rpm high-torque spindle
- The Matsuura LUMEX Avance-25 Metal Laser Sintering Hybrid Milling Machine
- The Matsuura LUMEX Avance-60 Metal Laser Sintering Hybrid Milling Machine
Contact your exclusive Matsuura Distributor or register at: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eg5o8xwp422cb723&oseq=&c=&ch=
Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc., located in St. Paul, MN is the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan. Since 1935, Matsuura has been the forerunner in designing innovative technology and manufacturing solutions to a variety of industries around the globe. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. delivers unmatched excellence in 5-axis, vertical, horizontal, linear motor, multi-tasking CNC machine tools and machines with a powder bed metal AM platform with machining capability. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. provides the service, applications and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. For more information on Matsuura products, contact: [email protected] or visit: www.matsuurausa.com.