St. Paul, MN (October 17, 2018) —— Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. announces the company’s 2019 Events Schedule.
The provisional release of this calendar is your opportunity to make your plans NOW to observe Matsuura’s latest machine tool technology across the U.S.
Included in the schedule are national machine tool tradeshows and local distributor Open Houses. Events are still being added to the calendar at:
MATSUURA MACHINERY USA, INC. UPCOMING EVENTS INCLUDE:
- HOUSTEX February 26-28, 2019 | George R. Brown Convention Center | Houston, Texas
- Additive Manufacturing Users Group (AMUG) Conference March 31-April 4, 2019 | Hilton Chicago | Chicago, Illinois
- EASTEC May 14-16, 2019 | Eastern States Exposition | West Springfield, Massachusetts
- RAPID + TCT 2019 May 21-23, 2019 | Cobo Center |Detroit, Michigan
- AMERIMOLD June 12-13, 2019 | Donald E. Stephens Convention Center | Rosemont, IL
- WESTEC September 24-26, 2019 | Long Beach Convention Center | Long Beach, CA
- SOUTH-TEC October 22-24, 2019 | Greenville Convention Center | Greenville, SC
- Productivity Oktoberfest Tool Show| September 2019 |Plymouth, MN
Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc., located in St. Paul, MN is the U.S. subsidiary of Matsuura Machinery Corporation in Japan. Since 1935, Matsuura has been the forerunner in designing innovative technology and manufacturing solutions to a variety of industries around the globe. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. delivers unmatched excellence in 5-axis, vertical, horizontal, linear motor, multi-tasking CNC machine tools and machines with a powder bed metal AM platform with machining capability. Matsuura Machinery USA, Inc. provides the service, applications and technical field support that have always been the Matsuura standard for business. For more information on Matsuura products, contact: [email protected] or visit: www.matsuurausa.com.